Best 10 Robot Vacuums
As Of July 2021
We did the
Top Pick for Fast Operation
- Safe to use with kids as it has inbuilt 6D anti-collision & anti-fall sensors for less accidents
- Pet owners love its strong suction on all floor types that effortlessly cleans animal hair
- Smart control; compatible with Alexa & Google Assistant
- 4 cleaning modes to meet specific cleaning needs
Ideal for Quiet Operation
- Long-distance control thanks to its app & voice control
- Work or sleep while it cleans peacefully thanks to its low noise level
- Tangle-free silicone brush for cleaning balls of hair & dust
- Accessories; side brushes, anti-tangle brush, multi-function cleaning tool & trash filter
Make your Life a Hundred Times Easier when it Comes to Cleaning
Another trend? We don’t think so! Just imagine sitting on your couch, watching your favorite movie while someone (or something) is doing your least favorite chore of the house. Sounds pleasing, right? Robot vacuums were some crazy idea for some people but now they are here and they’re gaining ground each day. Why? Because they are super-efficient and easy to use, and they take the burden of cleaning away from you once and for all.
The market is full of them and they have come a long way from the very first one which launched back in 2002. You can probably imagine that technology has made huge steps so, now in 2020, a robot vacuum not only saves you from doing something unpleasant but actually does it amazingly.
Why give Robot Vacuums a Chance?
What makes buying a robot vacuum a good idea in the first place? Well, the answer is pretty simple! And maybe their prices aren’t that low but trust us in this! Time is money so you’ll be winning in the end! A robot vacuum can save you so much time. You have probably found yourself getting busier and busier and spending time in cleaning isn’t your top priority. But as you can imagine you need to keep your place clean. No need for sacrifices. You can set your robot vacuum up whenever you want and go do other stuff. Especially families with working parents often hire a cleaner that costs more in the long run. Plus, with a robot vacuum, you won’t find yourself getting bored of doing the cleaning, so you can enjoy a germ-free and extra fresh home as you can “do” the cleaning every day!
What Type of Robot Vacuum Suits You?
There are two main categories of robot vacuums that you can come across:
- The traditional robot vacuums can do all the cleaning by themselves, avoiding obstacles, making turns and navigating between furniture.
- The robot vacuums that empty themselves are as you can expect a bit pricier. They have all the brilliant features but they have another one as well. They know how to get back to their “base” and empty their bin so they can keep cleaning without stopping.
If you’re currently looking for a robot vacuum then you need to be absolutely sure about your choice. Which isn’t the easiest thing to do when there are so many options out there. Once you decide what type of robot vacuum you want (as we explained above) then all you need to do is find a guide like this one to give you all the insights you’re going to need.
A robot vacuum is a great gadget not only because you get rid of cleaning, which most of us don’t really enjoy, but also because it’s a way to save time. Time that you could possibly spend doing things that you like with people that you love. Or maybe doing some other thing related to your work or your home.
A clean and germ-free home makes you feel better about yourself and actually improves your well-being and your mentality. People who don’t really have the time to take care of their house as much as they want, tend to feel miserable in their own home. Isn’t that something to avoid? If you feel that way then don’t let another minute go to waste.
The Best 10 Rated team believes that a clean and nice home shows a lot about someone’s character. That’s why we want to help you with this guide to find the way, even if you don’t have the time, to keep your home well-kept. You’ll see for yourself that a clean home means more than you can imagine. Feel free to enjoy all that with the help of the best robot vacuums of the market.
Always Think About...
- Completing the cleaning cycle is one of the most important things about robot vacuums. Hunting down your robot vacuum to see if it’s stuck on a cord, a toy, furniture or the carpet isn’t practical nor fun. That’s why some of them come with an application that helps you track them inside the house and see in real-time where they are and if they come across trouble.
- Cleaning abilities are also something you should take into consideration. Do you have a pet? Does your pet have a lot of hair? And even if you don’t have one, do you have a lot of hair? Some robot vacuums can clean up hair better than others. Some models are better for hardwoods and others are great for deep cleaning. What are you looking for? Always make the right choice depending on your needs.
- Battery life and running time must be ideal for your place. If you live in a small apartment then there’s no need to worry, as almost every model can do the job without trouble. If you live in a bigger place and are afraid that the robot vacuum won’t make it before the battery runs out, then find one that has a lot of battery capacity and can work unstoppably even for three hours.
- The capacity of the bin can be another feature to look at, especially if you want to leave your robot vacuum alone in the house or if you don’t really want to empty it often. Think about it and check our review for more information to find the one that’s perfect for you.
The perfect robot vacuum for you is somewhere out there. All you need to do is write down what it is that you actually want and then do your research. With the help of our guide, the choice should be easy, as we provide you with all the information you need to find the one. Our team would be happy to help you keep your home fresher than ever!