Best 10 Air Purifiers
As Of July 2021
We did the
Most Budget-Friendly Option
- Compact size for placing on your office desk or nightstand
- No more worrying about running out on filters as they can last up to 8 months
- Filters odour, dust, smoke & pet dander for a more clean atmosphere in your home
- Reliable & high-quality with certifications & 2-year after-sale support
Blueair HealthProtect Smart Air Purifier
- Keep track of purification & come home to clean air with the app control
- Stay in the loop with the RFID chip to track filters remaining life
- Germshield technology for killing germs & reduces the growth of bacteria
- Remote control without getting up from the app, Alexa & Google Assistant
The Air Quality of Your Home was Never Better
Are you trying to create the safest and most welcoming environment for your home? Why wouldn’t you when you spend so much time in it? Just imagine how wonderful it would be for every breath to feel as fresh as the mountain air.
If you want to achieve the best air quality possible for your home, then the solution is pretty simple. All you need to do is give an air purifier a try! Keep your place healthy and fresh and don’t spend another moment settling down. Your health is a serious issue.
Why give Air Purifiers a Chance?
Air purifiers are electric devices that can help you make the air quality of your home or workplace fresher than ever. How? They use filter systems that can get rid of dust, allergens, bacteria and other particles that can cause many health problems.
Especially those of you who find it hard to breathe and can’t even enjoy a good night’s sleep, you’ll feel instantly better with an air purifier in the room. And if you have children, then that’s a great way to keep them protected from all those invisible threats that can make their life difficult on a daily basis. A cleaner home is a better home!
The seven main categories of air purifiers that you can come across are:
- Ultraviolet Air Purifiers
- HEPA Air Purifiers
- Activated Carbon Air Purifiers
- Ionic Air Purifiers
- Electronic Air Cleaners
- Central Air Cleaners
- Air-to-air Exchangers
Our guide is mainly made for HEPA air purifiers but some of them combine other types’ features as well. HEPA air purifiers are safer, better for home usage, and portable as well.
What Should You Look for When Buying an Air Purifier?
You might get confused with all the choices that you can find on the market when it comes to choosing the right air purifier. How can you be sure that the one you have your eye on is the perfect one for you? Well, all you need to do is write down the features you’re looking for in an air purifier.
Air purifiers have great filter systems that can take the polluted air of your home and turn it into the fresher air that you ever breathed. It feels like a trip to the mountains. And odor isn’t the only difference that you spot right away. Get rid of pet dander, mold, pollen, dust, dust mites, allergens, bacteria, viruses, and smoke just in a couple of minutes.
Turning your home into the cleanest space you’ve ever been in isn’t that hard after all. And it takes very little time to turn your air purifier on once a day or even take care of it every now and then. Think about all the advantages it has. Let yourself and your kids enjoy the perfect home!
What’s in it for you? Well, a healthy home with no allergens and bacteria to cause you trouble every day is a good enough reason, don’t you think? Don’t risk it anymore! This guide has all the little details you need to know about to make the best decision for your household! Let’s take a look together!
Always Think About...
- Space coverage is very essential when it comes to air purifiers. Always take into consideration how your place is designed and how big it is. The performance and results change a lot if you don’t choose the right one for your place. Bigger places need more features.
- Having a pet is one of the things that can lead you to certain options. If you want to get rid of all the pet dander, then choose an air purifier with a filter system that can take care of it. Some of them are made with extra filters and they have amazing results.
- Noise level differs between air purifiers. Some of them are super quiet so you don’t even notice them at all. These are the best ones for bedrooms as they cause no disturbances at all. Many of them have a sleep mode to make it even better.
The perfect air purifier is somewhere out there and waiting for you to give it a shot. Don’t forget that you’re the only one that can make the right choice, as you’re the only one who knows exactly what features you need. A home with top-quality air can make a difference and help you enjoy your space with your loved ones. Make your research and take a look at our guide! We’re sure that you’re going to find the one!