Best 10 Air Fryers
As Of October 2021
We did the
Ideal for Dual Cooking Trays
- Perfect your culinary skills by using it as a fryer, rotisserie oven & dehydrator
- Practice healthier habits as it cooks with 98% less fat & oils
- Operate it effortlessly thanks to the touch control buttons
- Prepare meals for friends & family hassle-free with its spacious 6-litre unit
Ideal for Large Capacity
- Never a dull meal with this versatile appliance for air frying, microwaving, dehydrating, toasting & grilling
- Large capacity up to 10.6 litres to accommodate a big family
- Accessorised with skewers, mesh grates, tray, pan & removal tool
- Simple & safe to use with the touch control & overheat protection
Ideal for Faster Cooking
- The non-stick surface allows using 75% less fat for healthy food
- Great for busy individuals as it cooks 30% faster than other models
- Super XL size & a broil rack for cooking meals for get-togethers hassle-free
- Get meal inspirations for tasty creations from the included 20 recipe book
Top Pick for Small Households
- No need to run to the kitchen in panic as it has an auto turn-off timer for scheduling cooking time
- Suit for your small family needs as it has a 3.2-litre capacity
- Simple to use digital control with a digital menu & preset programs
- Made for long-lasting use with a 1-year warranty
Ideal for Dinner Parties
- Healthful meals for everyone as it uses 85% less fat & 65% fewer calories
- Great for get-togethers with its large capacity for feeding up to 7 people
- Clear digital touch control screen with big visible readings
- 6 preset cooking modes for baking, steaming, grilling, or roasting
Healthier Food Without Losing any Flavor
One of the biggest enjoyments in life is food! And if you’re here reading this page, it’s about 99% sure that you love to eat flavorful food. Are we right? The thing is that technology can now provide you with a way to prepare your favorite meal without drenching it in oils that may cause health issues. And even if you don’t have a problem it’s better to be safe than sorry, don’t you think?
Foods like French fries or fried chicken that you couldn’t enjoy are on the table once again. If you learn how to use your air fryer correctly then be sure that your food will taste amazing and without all the unnecessary calories. Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Air fryers are here to stay and every household should have one.
Why give Air Fryers a Chance?
Why bother with buying an air fryer and how does it work exactly? What is the main difference from any other device that helps you cook your food? Well, an air fryer cooks your food with the help of the heat that’s provided by powerful fans. So, hot air is what makes your food so tasty. The main difference from any other way is how healthy it is. Imagine preparing your meals without any oil. Not only the calories are a lot less but also the whole meal is healthier for you. So, either you’re looking for a healthier way of cooking or you’re some type of athlete and want to cut down your calorie intake, or looking for an easy way to cook your meals in general, then an air fryer is what you need.
What Types of Air Fryers Suit You?
There are two main categories of air fryers that you should consider buying:
- Basket-type Air Fryers tend to be less expensive and as the name says they have a basket where you put the food in. There are those who need little oil to prepare your meal and those that don’t need any oil at all. Depending on what food you’re making you might set the timer more than once but that’s highly unlikely.
- Counter-top oven Air Fryers look like little ovens but still work with hot air. The capacity depends on the model as well as the oil usage. You can find models that need no oil at all. They can cook more types of food than basket-type but might need more time.
If you decide to look for or buy an air fryer, you need to find one that covers all your needs and has all the features you like. The main types to choose from are the basket-type air fryers and the counter-top oven air fryers that are mentioned above. All the little features that they have are those you will help you make the right choice.
An air fryer can help you cook your meals faster than ever and healthier than ever as well. Forget about extra calories and oils that tend to make food hard to digest once and for all. Especially if you want to follow a more healthy diet or want to provide your children with their favorite treats without making them all oily. There are some models that can cook a whole chicken in a couple of minutes and you won’t know the difference.
Choosing a healthier lifestyle is something that you should take seriously and live the best way possible. Athletes or active types in general who need to cut back their calorie intake. People that might face health issues and still want to enjoy their favorite meals. No matter the reason, staying healthy is easier than ever and now is your chance to help your body as much as you can.
Without losing any flavor at all, even foods like French fries can be a daily thing. All the models in this review are chosen carefully and reviewed by our team so that you’ll be able to make the right choice. Everything you need to know is here! For every single one of you that wants to give it a shot for the first time, this guide will cover every aspect.
Always Think About...
- Flavor is one of the most important things that you should look for in an air fryer. How can you know though? You’re right as you don’t have a chance to try their food before you buy them. And that’s why our team is here to give you our insights on the models you’ll find in this guide. Spending your money on an air fryer that prepares food with no taste at all isn’t something that you or even we want.
- Temperature control is another feature that you should take into consideration. Being able to choose the exact temperature that your air fryer will reach is very essential for the final result. That’s why air fryers with digital displays tend to have an advantage, as you can write down the exact number of the degrees that your food will be cooked into. If you want to enjoy meals crispy on the outside and soft on the inside then this feature is the end and the beginning.
- Oil usage is all that air fryers are about. The whole point of buying an air fryer is to cut back on oils and calories and enjoy healthier meals. That’s why you should always check the oil usage of each model. Some models need a tablespoon of oil and others need no oil at all! How cool is that? Being able to eat a whole plate of French fries or fried chicken with no oils at all.The perfect air fryer is out there and waiting for you to come across it. Always keep in mind that only you can decide which option is the best for you depending on what you’re looking for. With a bit of research and our detailed guide, you’re going to find the one for sure.